Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how many of you loyal Versys riders went for a ride to wring out 2010? I had a plan to do it, but Motorcyclist kind of inspired me any way. Seemed like there were quite a few of us; riders in general; saying Farewell to 2010. I hope you were one of them and that the New Year brings more favorable conditions for all of us.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I rode today, plan on riding tomorrow. I promised I'd take my daughter out for a ride, should be fun.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Happy New Year to all you V riders! Was my intention to ride today but noticed all 4 cages needed some washing (salt all over) and before i knew it the day was almost done. I sure hope i could to ride tomorrow(in the 50s) to welcome 2011.:D

:cheers: Gerald

·
Super Moderator
19,395 Posts
Rode yesterday AND today. Left to ride to Mass (8 highway miles each way) at 0700, temp aprox. 25F here in Florence, AZ. "TourMaster" jacket liner plugged in and set at HIGH - one of the first times I've been over MEDIUM! :thumb:

Toasty! :clap:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Did a 6 hour ride yesterday from northern VA down to tidewater. Forgot they had 12 inches of snow a week or so back and got onto some dirt roads covered with snow. With street tires it turned into an epic afternoon with a few tip overs and a lot of foot dragging! By the time I got out of King and Queen county and back on the superslab near Fredricksburg I was covered in mud. I got a few looks to say the least from fellow bikers on the way home:) Fun day and Im sore as hell from all the pushing and picking up.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I was out in the shop and sat on my bike for a few minutes this AM trying to determine if I want a 1" riser or a 2" riser...does that count? You could ice skate in my driveway and on most roads around here and the high for the day was 17 F. It was 1 F at midnight. Didn't even see many cagers out and about last night.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So, how many of you loyal Versys riders went for a ride to wring out 2010? I had a plan to do it, but Motorcyclist kind of inspired me any way. Seemed like there were quite a few of us; riders in general; saying Farewell to 2010. I hope you were one of them and that the New Year brings more favorable conditions for all of us.
I started my new year purchasing a low mile Green Machine . . . very impressed . . . puts the Wee-Strom to Shame!

My SW-Motech Crash Bars arrived today . . . will install this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts