Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has an awesome Easter!

Mine will be very traditional this year. Ham in at 8, be a bum until 10, eat ham, take a ride on the V1k on this amazing sunny day, then be a bum for the rest of the day - just like the Easter bunny does! :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Happy Easter back at you...!

Hope everyone has an awesome Easter!

Mine will be very traditional this year. Ham in at 8, be a bum until 10, eat ham, take a ride on the V1k on this amazing sunny day, then be a bum for the rest of the day - just like the Easter bunny does! :wink2:
Know what you call the Easter bunny IF he has a 'social disease'?

Peter Rotten-Tail.

:wink2:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nothing says Christ has risen like biting the hollow ears off of a chocolate bunny...

I got home from work at 0415 today and I'll be back out the door by 1415 to do it all over again.

Wait... Why am I here instead of sleeping?

·
Registered
445 Posts
A woman driving down the road sees a man on the side standing by his car and a dead rabbit. She stops and the man is crying. She says “What’s the matter?” He sobs “I killed the Easter Bunny”. She says “Maybe I can help” and goes to her car and returns with a spray can. She sprays the dead rabbit and the rabbit jumps up, gives a wave of its little paw and runs down the road. About 10 yards down the road the rabbit stops, turns toward them, and waves again. This happens over and over until the rabbit is out of sight. He says “That’s terrific, what is that stuff?” She hands him the spray can and he reads

HAIR SPRAY

RESTORES DEAD HAIR AND
ADDS PERMANENT WAVE

·
Registered
267 Posts
Happy Ester to Everybody all over the world :laugh2:

Reactions: Shibumik
1 - 8 of 8 Posts