Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about adding handlebar risers to the Versys so that I can sit with my back straighter, which should help to battle shoulder/back fatigue.

Has anyone added a handlebar riser to their Versys?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I know Neil has them and he may post if he sees this thread. He likes his as he comes from the dirt arena. They appear to make quite a difference in the riding position.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I put the Rox risers on my V a couple of months ago and really like them. They're adjustable in all ways so I could put them right where I wanted. They're easy to adjust yet solid too. The only minor issue is that they're chrome and the rest of the bike is burnished gray. They look OK 'though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After a few days of no responses, I just ordered the risers and forgot to report back on how things went. I also went with the Rox 2" risers and have been happy with the selection. They were easy to install, are solid, I didn't have to replace any cables, and my riding position is more comfortable. I was a little concerned about the chrome compared to the rest of the Versys color, but I have not really noticed the difference five minutes after they were installed.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
After a few days of no responses, I just ordered the risers and forgot to report back on how things went. I also went with the Rox 2" risers and have been happy with the selection. They were easy to install, are solid, I didn't have to replace any cables, and my riding position is more comfortable. I was a little concerned about the chrome compared to the rest of the Versys color, but I have not really noticed the difference five minutes after they were installed.
Do you have a website where you ordered these? I'm looking for some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts