Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a way to move the handlebar closer to me by 1in or so but I do not know what options are available.

I already have 1inch ( and half maybe ) risers but it is not exactly what I want.

I am willing to replace the handle bar if it is what is best.

Does some of you tried something like that ? and if you have pictures it would be great too.

thank you !

·
Registered
92 Posts
I went with the Holeshot replacement bar and have been very pleased with it.
I'm 5'8" with about a 22" between arm pit and knuckles.
The different angle of the ends over stock work for me as well.

It was about a 3 hour install, with no help, having never done a bar swap and taking my time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with the Holeshot replacement bar and have been very pleased with it.
I'm 5'8" with about a 22" between arm pit and knuckles.
The different angle of the ends over stock work for me as well.

It was about a 3 hour install, with no help, having never done a bar swap and taking my time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks, I found it after posting on the forum, looks great to me, glad to know you like it, I might try it and also the corbin seat too if they ship it to canada

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
you cannot go wrong with rox risers. these guys figured it out. 2.5" without the need to reroute the cables if I remember correctly?

·
Registered
92 Posts
you cannot go wrong with rox risers. these guys figured it out. 2.5" without the need to reroute the cables if I remember correctly?
I tried these, the lower version but returned them. I did not have enough cable to reach the rise, but I did have enough cable to reach the Holeshot bars.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I tried these, the lower version but returned them. I did not have enough cable to reach the rise, but I did have enough cable to reach the Holeshot bars.
I am sorry. it is 2" rise and all cables are clear. if you want to go higher, you need to play a bit with the cables.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts