Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do a google image search on ducati multistrada and you can see what I am talking about. The blinkers are integrated into the handguards. Does anyone know of any products out there like this? anyone do any custom mods to accomplish the same thing?

I've seen some made by acerbis but they dont look very good to me.. and the LED's look more like running lights and not actual amber colored blinkers.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I've came across in eBay on LED strip lights that can be glued to handguards, etc, and they have Amber. Sorry, it has been a while and the bookmarks have expired, so I can't post the links.

The Acerbis type, they aren't too bright and gets drowned out by the headlamps.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up finding a pair of multistrada handguards on ebay (lucky me), but they will be very difficult to attach to the handlebars without heavily modifying the hand controls. Does anyone know of any universal brackets for handguards onto which you can bolt on a handguard? I would be carefully cutting the mounting portion of the plastic off and attaching it to these brackets, if they exist.

Here is a mock-up of how it would look (very nice in my opinion).

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Acerbis Dual Road hand guards come with optional LED lights that can be wired onto your existing blinker harness or stay on all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts