Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone commented in late 2014 or early 2015 regarding a set of guards that are also used on motocross bikes that attach to the bar versus the bar end. I need this so I can still keep using my bar end mirrors with the Rhino extended bar ends. Anyone remember? I went through some of the threads and can't seem to find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Genehil. I checked these out and they specifically state that they do not fit the V. Have you moved some stuff around on your handlebar to make this work. The ones I was talking about quoted in a thread was a brand I had never heard of.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I used Cycra DX handguards on my gen 2. They attach to the bar only, not the bar end. I moved one of both of the levers inboard slightly to make room.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks Genehil. I checked these out and they specifically state that they do not fit the V. Have you moved some stuff around on your handlebar to make this work. The ones I was talking about quoted in a thread was a brand I had never heard of.
I have regular Barkbusters... I just remembered seeing the single point mount models a while back.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I use Powermadd handguards. I have them mounted to the bar ends with a wrap style, but when I firat got them had them mounted to just the inside of the bars.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have regular Barkbusters... I just remembered seeing the single point mount models a while back.
Thanks again Gene. I think I told you before that my best friend lived in Mt. Dora on the one big lake, but now resides in a cemetery nearby after his demise in early 1997. I will stop by to pay my respects later this year when we visit my in-laws up in The Villages.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks again Gene. I think I told you before that my best friend lived in Mt. Dora on the one big lake, but now resides in a cemetery nearby after his demise in early 1997. I will stop by to pay my respects later this year when we visit my in-laws up in The Villages.
Be "Golf Cart" aware during your visit to The Villages!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts