Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have a Nelson-Riggs Falcon Defender 3000 cover (full cover) in Large, which is a good fit. (Fitment guide at Motorcyclegear.com.) It's a crap shoot, but too large is better than too small. Of course if anyone else HAS one and can provide the size, that's best. Good luck!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice find! I haven't seen those before, but that would be perfect for me since I use my V to commute and have to leave it uncovered. Seems like it folds down into something that could easily be thrown into my tank bag. Would love to hear what size you order and whether it worked!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
anyone try one of these? http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/71/971/1473/ITEM/Nelson-Rigg-UV-2000-Cover.aspx

I need one but I'm not sure what size to get, thinking the medium. My Versys has a Givi wind screen. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Donn:D
I've got one, I like it. Good protection, easy to put on and take off and good quality.
My V has a medium sized aftermarket windshield and saddle bags, I think I've got an XL and it's pretty tight.
If you can hold off buying until it stops raining here I'll post some pics of my bike with and without the cover on it, may give you a better idea for size.

EDIT: Here's a couple pics to give you an idea of size. I was mistaken, mine is a size large. It works well but it's tight around the mirrors, everything else is good. I don't think I would go any smaller than large simply because of the mirror width. Keep in mind, I've got a rear rack so my bike may be a little longer than yours. The last pic is with the saddle bags on.

·
Registered
238 Posts
May want to recheck the size. It looks like ray h has the XL ("medium" is size of his windshield).

Thanks for the pics rah h. Very helpful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts