Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like I have a screw loose? Well- I did. I used foam rubber in all the usual places (gauge surround, tab over headlight, etc). Quited the dash up nicely until yesterday a new buzz occurred that I couldn't find by the "hand grab" method :(. My left mirror also came loose :mad:. This morning, just before my ride, as I tightened the mirror I noticed the top screw of the left switch cluster was gone and the cluster was slightly split open. Long story short, I replaced the screw with lock washer added and the new buzz was gone :). Might be worth looking at. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
18,952 Posts
Thanks , hope the V doesn't get the HD diseases, with parts falling off. :D

:cheers:
You'll be able to tell if it's got "the disease" if it won't drive past the nearest bar... or tries to get into the bed of your pickup when you want to go for a ride...! ;)

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll be able to tell if it's got "the disease" if it won't drive past the nearest bar... or tries to get into the bed of your pickup when you want to go for a ride...! ;)
:funnypost: I was in a tire store when a guy wearing a leather vest (with "the look" ) came in holding a small trailer tire. He asked the counter man If he stocked a couple of these. I've been known to "crack wise" on occasion so I said " What, you need new tires for your Harley?" and then I had a good laugh but I was the only one.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ouch !!! That was too funny blipco.

·
Super Moderator
18,952 Posts
:funnypost: I was in a tire store when a guy wearing a leather vest (with "the look" ) came in holding a small trailer tire. He asked the counter man If he stocked a couple of these. I've been known to "crack wise" on occasion so I said " What, you need new tires for your Harley?" and then I had a good laugh but I was the only one.
...so I said " What, you need new tires for your Harley?"... maybe you SHOULD have said:
" What, you need new TRAINING WHEELS for your Harley?", then run like hell! :goodluck:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts