Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone bought the front fork adapters that have been discontinued for this rear stand (from Harbor Freight) would you mind posting a couple of pics so I can make my own please, thanks

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
If anyone bought the front fork adapters that have been discontinued for this rear stand (from Harbor Freight) would you mind posting a couple of pics so I can make my own please, thanks
I have a set. Let me go get them and take some photos...

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow weljo2001 you are the man! Couldn't have asked for a better or more comprehensive answer. Won't have any problems making one of those with all the pics and dimensions. It appears you attached some kind of sliders on the front for the adapters to hook on to. Got a name and a link for them please? Thanks a lot.

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
Wow weljo2001 you are the man! Couldn't have asked for a better or more comprehensive answer. Won't have any problems making one of those with all the pics and dimensions. It appears you attached some kind of sliders on the front for the adapters to hook on to. Got a name and a link for them please? Thanks a lot.

Those are T-Rex Front Sliders but they don't touch the adapters. The 2 black rubber coated prongs of the adapters goes under the bottom of the front fork for lifting. I'll see if i have a photo with a view of it.

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
Couldn't find the photo i was looking for. But in this photo just under the slider is the end of the fork you put one black rubber covered prong of the adapter at the bottom of the fork and the other one at the back of the fork so it cradles it. Then lift.

IMG_1503 by weljo2001, on Flickr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts