Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends,

allow me to share some trip info from India! Few weeks back in Feb-2020 I did a solo trip to Gujarat state, overall 2200 KMs. It was absolutely fun, revisited few places.

Compiled a video of this trip:

regards,
Pranav

·
Registered
87 Posts
What a trip.Went to the Punjab for my daughters wedding,what an eye opener,loved it.That crazy Indian traffic,amazing food,history everywhere.Ill go back some day to ride some of it.
Happy riding

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Awesome ride. Thanks for sharing. India is hell of place to ride with some much of history. Was in India for about a year on work - 2001. Maybe one day will ride to India from Malaysia.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you for sharing, I especially like the fishing boat photos, and the food looks amazing! (I love Indian food...)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks friends for the lovely words. Sure India is truly amazing to explore and travel, and not just see via some media lens!
The best part about such vast & diversified country is, you can keep exploring and still keep getting varieties - people, culture, food, roads, vistas.
You all are most welcome to India - Athithi Devo Bhava means The Guest is God https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atithi_Devo_Bhava :)

regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts