1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
263 Posts
that's cool. I wonder how he goes at the lights, he must be able to get a toe down cause he looks really at home on the GS. I'd say he rides off-road a bit too by the look of him in his other vids he's always up on the pegs..

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I used to mount my KLR like that occasionally.
He's pretty short, I'd be interested to see how he handles stop lights as well.
If it's like we did in the old days riding dirt bikes, you slide a butt cheek off the seat to get a foot planted.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to mount my KLR like that occasionally.
He's pretty short, I'd be interested to see how he handles stop lights as well.
If it's like we did in the old days riding dirt bikes, you slide a butt cheek off the seat to get a foot planted.

if you watch it on YouTube he answers all the questions you guys have brought up..Heres one..
malizoom 2 months ago
I simply slide over a bit and put one foot down. After a few days of riding the GSA I was completely comfortable at red lights:) after a few weeks like that I put the seat in the high position because that was the most comfortable position.

·
Registered
263 Posts
if you watch it on YouTube he answers all the questions you guys have brought up..Heres one..
malizoom 2 months ago
I simply slide over a bit and put one foot down. After a few days of riding the GSA I was completely comfortable at red lights:) after a few weeks like that I put the seat in the high position because that was the most comfortable position.
Ahh cool I don't have sound on my pc so I miss the talk.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uploader Comments (malizoom)

malizoom 2 months ago
Reply ·

natoration 5 months ago
but what to do at a stop light?
Reply · 20

malizoom 1 week ago
Choosing the high-side to put the correct foot down is the key for short rider stops. I slide over on the saddle to put the chosen foot down. The bike remains weightless as long as the motorcycle is held 100% vertical. Being far from the ground has induced slow riding skills to develop... out of necessity;)
Reply · in reply to natoration

eccchung 5 months ago
Hi what is your height? perfect manoeuvering. i couldnt believe my eyes!
Reply · 3

malizoom 5 months ago
5'5"
Reply · 2 in reply to eccchung
Top Comments

collinsjaime13 6 months ago
Like a boss
Reply · 27
All Comments (63)

click to leave a comment

Vandis Ydeman 8 hours ago
Can you just put a video of you stopping with sliding to one side on one foot (like stopping at red light)?
Reply ·

SexyToshi 3 weeks ago
You're still taller than Dani Pedrosa ;)
Reply ·

sandrasantosss21 1 month ago
Awesome
Reply ·

xxJunebugJo 1 month ago
That is insane! And I cry about my lowered 250 being too high for me lol
Reply ·

MrZeitun 2 months ago
Brilliant. But how does he stop at street lights?
Reply ·

BikerDarren24 2 months ago
That was simply amazing ;)
Reply ·

boxwoodgreen 2 months ago
That's the GSA (GS Adventure) with a 890 (35 inch seat height) I'm the same height 5'5"and can barely tiptoe with a 32 inch seat height. Trick riding on flat asphalt aside you have to be able to safely control your bike at every stop. It's a heavy bike with a monster 33 litre gas tank that rides high. Offroad would magnify the control issues 100x. The shorter GS model starts at 850mm, but has a factory frame lowering option that can get the seat down to 790mm/31". Ride safe.
Reply ·

Busaboy1103 3 months ago
He just does Not stop =))

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He handles that bike pretty damn good for a 12 year old! :thumb: :stickpoke:

He just stays on the yellow brick road..:eek:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Ah, to be young and agile, though I'll pass on the short part. If I tried that at my rather "mature" (as in ripe rather than wise and sensible) age I'd be on the ground sooner or later and, with my luck, the bike would be on top of me. :D

I've yet to fall down at zero miles per hour, and I'm in no hurry to change that record, for YouTube or anyone else. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts