Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all of you Versys people.
I am from Serbia, town Čačak. 32 years young and proud owner of 2008 Versys
love travelling, camping, almost anything that combines V. and nature :)
Got my V. in april 2008, and had a nice 17.000 km ride
Also, i own my KLE 500, old love of mine, still used for some off-road :)
So if you wish to know anything else, just ask :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I live in the US and do a lot of camping with my Versys, its the perfect bike for my life style.

I used to hang out in Pula and Rabas, but not sure if that's even remotely close to where you are!

Machog

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I live in the US and do a lot of camping with my Versys, its the perfect bike for my life style.

I used to hang out in Pula and Rabas, but not sure if that's even remotely close to where you are!

Machog
Pula is close (in Croatia, cca 600km from me, we used to be in same country, but we separated :) )

nice to meet american who knows Europe :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to what appears to have become a pretty geographically spread forum!

And I think you'll find that Machog is a Scot away from home in the US. As am I, way down on the southern tip of Africa.

The Scots have two great exports - people and whiskey (Scotch to those in the Americas) :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
davew you are on the money.

I now live near Seattle WA USA, currently in a deep freeze with 3" of new snow last night! But, off to Southern CA in a few days for some warm weather riding.

Machog

·
Registered
32 Posts
Machog, my brother lives in Seattle too, recently moved down from Vancouver, where he lived for 14 years. I'm in Toronto in late Feb, so might pop over and see him. Will try hook up for a pint, if you're game?

Seen that "back home" has had a chilly winter too -10C reported last night...

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
davew, yes always up for a pint or three!

But, will be in Palm Desert southern CA then. I get out of the crappy weather for a few months each year, so I can ride every day in an almost perfect climate 70-80 everyday, on some excellent roads in the San Bernardino Mts, between Palm, San Diego and Mexico.

If your travels take you down there, PM me for contact details. They have beer down there as well-just not as good as the Seattle micro breweries.

Machog

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK, will PM you closer to the time if things look like shaping up. Need to go to Denver and maybe Phoenix some time in the first/second quarter too, so may be other opportunities.

Cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts
Your English is pretty good! Have you posted
pictures anywhere of your bike and Serbia?
That might be really interesting for those of
us who have never had the pleasure...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts