Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends,

Hope you are all doing well, I recently stumbled upon this awesome website and was reading through most of the articles and post and I was drawn to how much great minds are here; so much creativity hens I decided to join in on the fun.

My name is Sultan and I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I owned a bunch of motorcycles in the past, the list as follows from the first one being the very first model I purchased:

- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400 Special Edition 2008

- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 636 ABS 2013

- Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Special Edition 2016

- Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS 2014

And that is my Journey up till now with motorcycles and looking to explore some more.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,103 Posts
New Member / PM Sent

Hello friends,

Hope you are all doing well, I recently stumbled upon this awesome website and was reading through most of the articles and post and I was drawn to how much great minds are here; so much creativity hens I decided to join in on the fun.

My name is Sultan and I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I owned a bunch of motorcycles in the past, the list as follows from the first one being the very first model I purchased:

- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400 Special Edition 2008

- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 636 ABS 2013

- Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Special Edition 2016

- Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS 2014

And that is my Journey up till now with motorcycles and looking to explore some more.
Since you have one moderated post My Garage Start Up, and being able to respond to PM requires full membership, I have included the message in this post, so that you can respond and other mods understand, the Garage Start Up post, will eventually be deleted.

Basically you are advertising your business for free,not allowed ,there is a section for advertising . At the very bottom of the page, contact us to the right of that Advertise click on advertise and go from there.

Any mention as to links to your business is not allowed, that includes the logo in 4 of the six photos not allowed!
Stating you got involved with fixing bikes and then started a business, you can mention once,nothing further, as it borders on spam, no contact info , logo or any other means of advertising, . Take that as a warning.:surprise:

After 2 posts and 2 days you can send a PM and discuss it further, for now That is how I see it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
:welcome: from Australia, Sultan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Onewizard and apologies for the advertising part, was not really my intention just more of an introduction; won't happen again.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome: From Southern California....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome Sultan,

I am also in California. Let me know if you do any rides. I will come out. I have a versys x300

1 - 15 of 15 Posts