Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey good folks just bought a new 09 lime green (the FASTEST color ) V a week ago and discovered this forum while on vacation.

I rate myself a pretty experienced rider of 10 years :) The V is my 3rd bike (last bikes were a honda shadow and kawi zx6r). The Versys pretty much captured my attention since it came out in 08 and I've lusted for one every since.

I have an Alaska motorcycling trip planned with a good pal next year which I'm looking forward to very much. I've explored the great roads of Wa/Or and hope for the many adventures to come.

The only things I've added to the bike is the gel seat and supersport tires on order for the track this summer. From the looks of all the goodies available I'll be busy this year -- much to the chagrin of the wife :D

Anyways I'm looking forward learning more about the bike and meeting more V owners through the forum. Yes I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow... but hey I'll be riding so it can't be that bad :thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Greetings. I've had my 09 for 500 miles now. Couldn't be happier. Enjoy.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome

I'm green too...CANDY lime green that is! Had mine under a week and must say I'm getting a little tired of shifting gears at 4 grand....it sure would be nice to take her to 6 a couple times....but break-in and all you know.....I must go for a longer ride to put on the clicks........gonna find me some twisties!!!! Enjoy:welcome:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome from another relative newbee. Been riding a long time but new to the forum and it's the best one I've been associated with. I hope there will be a few Western WA rides this spring and summer where we can actually see other Versys "in person", and meet some other owners. I've only seen one other Versys on the street. Cheers!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grandpa ron... I blatantly disregarded the holy breakin rules the first day; 6K on up is awesome!

aleeop.... We should meet up sometime this summer bro. Another good rider forum w/ a huge following is PNWriders.com. I've met so many great riding buddies through there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey there from Kirkland! Yeah we should totally meet up sometime this summer for a little Versys show-off trip around WA :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome, man. SOme good times ahead for you. That green is my favorate. BUT of course, the red is faster :) Ride Safe.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts