Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am a new member here, found this forum yesterday.
This is the first time i found a forum dedicated to a single make and model.
This has to be a great thing, a LOT of riders with the same bike can share
their experiences and help. :)

·
Premium Member
16,188 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. :) Btw i got a 2011 V, imperial red. Only mod so far is a Ermax hugger. But there will be more. :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
:welcome: I just got my V a few months ago an love it! I'm also in the early stages of the farkling process (drift hd170 stealth and OEM gel seat are only mods so far)

When i was in the stealership looking for bikes... i saw my black 2010 but that red 2011 was lurking lol.. if i had a little more cash that might have come home with me (don't tell my V :rolleyes:)

Anyways, welcome to the forum! lot's of good people and tons of info on the bike!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would honestly buy a used one year old bike if i could. The running in process is finished and you can just ride the way you like. The V is a bike that lasts anyway. :) Its just that the dealer doesent have any used ones. They sell before they hit the showroom here. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures is always fun. Heres some of the bike stock. One of my first trips. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for a good welcome. :) I allmost cant wait till i can post in the forum. Thinking about buying a laser extreme exhaust. And i think someone on here may have some experience with it. I love the sound on youtube clips atleast.. :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome. Lucky you stumbled on the forum. You will find the people and the information here to be very helpful.!!
Love your bike too for some reason.;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of goodlooking bikes here. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts