Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New guy here. I'm 38, live in NC and ride a 2011 Versys. I like long rides through crowded malls and riding naked in the rain. None of that is true but it's a lot more exciting than my real bio.

I've been lurking on these forums for about 6 months now and decided to chime in and join the fun.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from another rider in NC. Any chance that you're near Murphy in Western NC? Just curious.....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Always great to get another NC rider on the forum. And, yeah, if you're around the western part of that great state a few of us need to get a ride up!

Hey Lee...rode over to Murphy this past Saturday with my brother. First 100+ mile ride this year. It was nice weather, too.

~ Wes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome from another rider in NC. Any chance that you're near Murphy in Western NC? Just curious.....
I am not, but I was thinking of riding out to Blowing Rock one weekend soon. About 3.5 hours away from each of us if I'm not mistaking.

:welcome: From another north carolinian, I'm in Raleigh, and commute every day on my 2008 Versys. Looking forward to a group ride.
Sounds good. I work from home so my commute is rather short, but I'd definitely be up for some group rides, especially if it involves BBQ. :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts