Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to riders around the world!

My name is Lok, 25 from Malaysia.
Bought a pre-owned 2011 Versys (2010 model) last year which have served me long distance riding from my workplace to hometown once every 4 week.

Cheers,
Lok

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Alaska USA! :goodluck:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
:welcome: from Texas, USA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the warmth welcome.

It is indeed a good ride. Its my first bike in big displacement category (commuting using moped bike at first).

Bought the bike at its 2 year old age but only clocked 4500km, which is very low milage by the previous owner.

Love the riding ergonomic, I can do 500~600km straight without severe fatigue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking forward to getting a Versys as we are currently riding a 125cc Honda XRM. It will be nice touring the islands with the comfort and power of a Versys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:welcome: From Ohio

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looking forward to getting a Versys as we are currently riding a 125cc Honda XRM. It will be nice touring the islands with the comfort and power of a Versys.

What a coincidence. My previous bike is also a Honda 125cc single cylinder moped bike which had served me since college for short distance.. You will love the upgrade from moped to Versys!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Lok. Just waiting for the 2014 model to make its appearance in the Philippines. I haven't seen any used Versys for sale here as they are a rather recent addition to the Kawasaki line-up here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts