Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
There everywhere! (The Versys that is). Glad to have you and there is a wealth of info on here. Keep us posted on how you like or dislike it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi stlee29, I'm from Malaysia too! But now living in Australia. I just bought a Versys here yesterday :)

I was recently in Malaysia, and my dad has a 250 Ninja so we rented another one and went touring. Melaka, Port Dickson, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, and back through Seremban etc. Good fun :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
What is the cost in US$? My local dealer has had a blue Versys in the showroom for two months with no action and the weather has been great. Must be the blue color, huh?

·
Registered
169 Posts
STLee,

Oh from Malaysia, eh? Ay yah, don' be so shy already! Why not take some pictures ...got no reason what? I come visit, we go have some Nasi Lamak, Quay Teow and some Ice KaChang! Wah! So much good food! :thumb:

I was born in KL and have lots of family over there doing construction and palm oil. I always see lots of Singapore bikes riding groups of sport bikes in Malaysia between BP and KL. Sucks to be on an island!

Crazy buggers I tell you! ;)

CC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts