Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new Versys owner here, just got a blue 2009 very clean and looking forward to discover its versatility attitude :grin2:

So far at 70 mph the turbulence was way to much, so I started reading the forum and the first solution was to turn the stock screen upside down, will try it that way...

Cheers

Amilcar:

·
Premium Member
16,145 Posts
Hi guys new Versys owner here, just got a blue 2009 very clean and looking forward to discover its versatility attitude :grin2:

So far at 70 mph the turbulence was way to much, so I started reading the forum and the first solution was to turn the stock screen upside down, will try it that way...

Cheers

Amilcar:

:welcome:
Heres the set-up i liked the most on my 09. It was a stock screen upside down and attached to a Givi. I drilled 2 extra holes in each screen.

IMG_0519 by weljo2001, on Flickr

IMG_0518 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi and welcome. Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale here.

Stock screen (and stock saddle, for that matter) made for uncomfortable rides. Tried Givi screen, which was much better, then V-Stream, better still. Enjoy the ride and the apparently limitless opportunities for farkles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thank you for your warm welcome and all your tips, will try with the stock screen upside down if that doesn't work will get the givi..

Saludos

1 - 7 of 7 Posts