Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, glad to be here. I am an avid tourer and have a few lakh miles under my belt and recently upgraded to a Versys 650. In India the Versys is rapidly gaining popularity and has an ever growing appeal for adventure biking. Since I am new to adventure bikes, i am sure this forum would help me in my queries about the machine and other related issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Ajai

Welcome to world of Versys!!! Enjoy the Rides!!! Take Care!!!

I recently picked up a Versys 1000.

Like you say I am meeting a lot of Versys riders because of its popularity :)

Where in India are you from? Are you part of the Versys India Riders WhatsApp group?

regards
Pramod

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Hey guys, glad to be here. I am an avid tourer and have a few lakh miles under my belt and recently upgraded to a Versys 650. In India the Versys is rapidly gaining popularity and has an ever growing appeal for adventure biking. Since I am new to adventure bikes, i am sure this forum would help me in my queries about the machine and other related issues.
Welcome! Hope you will post some pictures of what riding is like in India.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Pramod .. I am in Roorkee .. yes i am part of the Versys Riders Group and K.N.O.G on Fb ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rugged India ..

Hey guys .. just wondering how many have you burned rubber and let the mud fly here in India. The riding fraternity here is as crazy as they come and touring is cult. India offers a varied terrain from coastal routes, open highways, mountain roads and tracks, extereme jungle and offroad circuits just to name a few. We have diverese cultures here which adds to the flavor of riding and discovering. A loaded bike with its rider is a crowd magnet here the moment you get off, there will be a flurry of handshakes followed by questions with a lot of awe and respect. Just give you all an insight I am posting some images .. they may not be Versys specific but its from touring on the Royal Enfield that I have lovingly owned and cherished over the years ...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thankyou for your appreciation .. dont be jealous .. plan a trip over and experience it first hand .. i am here for any assistance you need .. that goes out for all the folks in this forum ..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'd venture to say that you get more incidental off-road style riding in India than USA. Enjoy that suspension travel!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahahahhahahaha .. "incidental off-road style riding" .. "suspension travel" .. whatever does that mean !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts