Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring have finally arrived and snow is gone. And the flying Vs is on the road again. Still lots of sand on the roads, have to be careful, but jabbadabbaduu, it's fun after a while...

-KMK-

·
Registered
114 Posts
It great to have you with us! Sand IS fun . . . as long as I know it's there. I just hate to find out it's there by sliding breathlessly through a corner with my tires skating on a layer of damp leaves that are hiding a thin layer of sand and gravel! YIKES . . . or, as Fred Flintstone said,"Yabba Dabba DoooooOOOOOOO!" :)

Kevin McClearey

·
Registered
8 Posts
Spring have finally arrived and snow is gone. And the flying Vs is on the road again. Still lots of sand on the roads, have to be careful, but jabbadabbaduu, it's fun after a while...

-KMK-
Hey, I've just bought a jacket made in your country:D
Welcome from yet another new versys rider:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sand is now brushed away from the roads but I found some new marks of the spring from the road.

Farmers do drive 'excrements' of the cows to the fields now. And it's stucked to the tyres of the tractors and then some of it will be on the road. So, it was raining and I was driving visor half open. And then I met a looong truck in a intersection of such field road. It was really nice natural 'excrement' shower and face-pack I got, two-in-one as they say...guess how my just washed gears and 5 times waxed bike looked and smelled after this...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sand is now brushed away from the roads but I found some new marks of the spring from the road.

Farmers do drive 'excrements' of the cows to the fields now. And it's stucked to the tyres of the tractors and then some of it will be on the road. So, it was raining and I was driving visor half open. And then I met a looong truck in a intersection of such field road. It was really nice natural 'excrement' shower and face-pack I got, two-in-one as they say...guess how my just washed gears and 5 times waxed bike looked and smelled after this...
the imagination runs wild,some people would pay lots of money for such a facial

·
Registered
20 Posts

SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE FUN! You're making me jealous.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Versysiana: Organic Skin and Bike Care Products!

I think that you've discovered the perfect way for all of us to be able to pay for customizing our bikes: packaging and marketing a whole new line of organic skin and bike care products.

As I ride around here in the Shawnee National Forest every spring, I'm sometimes "treated" to an impromptu sprinkling of richly organic goodness (and a blood-pressure-raising slide!) as the result of piles of horse manure left behind by trail-riding groups that cross our back roads. I'll start saving it, drying it, packaging it (in 100% recycled and recyclable paper, of course) and preparing to ship it out as "Versysiana Equus: 100% Natural Pore Cleanser - Gathered by Hand in the Shawnee National Forest."

You could be in charge of "Versysiana Bovinus: 100% Natural Skin Health Enhancer - Painstakingly Harvested in Primal Finland."

If everybody else here would come up with their own product, we could market the whole line on QVC or the Home Shopping Network! Of course, we would need to be sure to label our products as "FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY" and make sure that it carried one of those disclaimers that says, "The claims for this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, the World Health Organization, the American Veterinary Association or your mother. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or otherwise relieve the symptoms of any disease or medical or social condition, including being butt ugly and stupid enough to spend your hard-earned money for crap that's less effective than plain soap and water."

[Okay, dudes and dudettes . . . while you're laughing, remember that somewhere out there somebody is coming up with an even more outlandish scheme that will make 'em a zillion dollars!]

As for all the cowstuff that splattered your bike . . . well, why don't we just branch out and market a whole line of "Versysiana Motorcycle Pre-Wash Surface Preparation Products." Of course, it's exactly the same stuff as would be in the Skin Care line, but we could package it in faux diamond-plate shiny cardboard boxes. Buyers would mix it with water, gently spread it (using a vinyl glove that we will so thoughtfully include in the package) over their cycles' painted surfaces. They will be instructed to let it dry for 20-25 minutes while its special organic compounds leach all the harmful paint-destroying subatomic particle spin neutralizers that collect on a bike when it's ridden on a planet that is experiencing global warming, and then rinse it off and wash and wax the bike as usual. I'll give odds of 100-to-1 that 95% of users would swear that the stuff made their bike look better and their paint job last longer!

Anybody else got ideas? Let's hear 'em . . . and get 'em "Patent Pending" and on some television infomercials right away!!!!!

Hey, enjoy your weekends and ride safely, folks.

Kevin
Kevin E. McClearey, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Founder and Research and Development Director
Versysiana Global Products, Inc., Ltd., LLC, OMG, LMAO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great invention Elllvis. One great sample of the american talent to see business possibilities. It did not came to my mind that somebody would pay for this '****'.

Then we have several raw material sources like chickens, pigs, dogs, horses etc. There might be a difference in the power or in usage purpose of the cream. And of course in the price. Prising could be done according to the stink of the product.

Another way to use this invention would be to use it with a fuel. At least here in FInland talks about bio-fuel is hot now. You cant put 'excrements' straight to the tank, but what about a 'tea-bag' alike system. One bag to the tank would decrease 22,1% from the CO2 and still give 13,3% more power for 1000miles.

Paladin, You can find Finland from the map of Europe. In far north, in the Scandinavia between Sweden, Norway, Russia and Estonia is living a small population of 5 000 000 people called 'finns'. They have special talent to fly by any motorised vehicle, that's why they are often called as 'the flying finns'...:p

-KMK-

·
Registered
122 Posts
hi elllvis I like the idea but only if I can be president of the European outlets with full control of the euro"s (I will pass on agreed % of the profits ):D:D i thought advertising something like,, :p Fincrap full facial for females :p
:D Feeling far from fresh Find Fincrap for a fuller facial :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts