Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, firts of all i dont have any bike except my bicyle. but i love this travellin life style and philosophy of it. i think ill learn it. and im from turkiye and 20 years old. ill get bike when i got job, im in collage dont make fun at me :)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
:welcome: and merhaba. No one will make fun of you. Your English is much better than our Turkish. Where in Turkiye do you live? I was in Adana in 1974 and 1975.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
:welcome:Young man and wish you all the best in your studies.

Studies first, Bike later....Girls, much much much later...:D

:cheers:and dont drink.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arion

im livin in Balıkesir which is best city in Turkey i think. If you dont believe me ask google 'hasanboguldu' , 'ayvalik' , 'altinoluk' etc.

And Adana. I love adana so much can you remember the foods of adana ? kebap is biggest think about adana. and beautiful river sides ofcourse.

Fastoman

Man i think bike is important than girls and studies. Say hello to lazy student :)

·
Super Moderator
19,462 Posts
ONLY time I was lucky enough to visit your country, I was in the RCAF at Murted, an airforce base not too far from your capital as I remember....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you are in Eskisehir, check it.

Thats makin me happy some of you visited my country before, come again with your bikes :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts