Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man am i hooked on the v i ride a suzuki c50 boulavard after ridin a v i realized im not a cruzzer guy. i had some heated words with the boss tonight but i cried long enough and she had enough and gave me the go a head to buy a new 2009 blue v left over she is still not happy but im stoked!!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
HEY NEIGHBOR! Where are you getting your V? I got mine at State 8, great price on an 09 last June. You may see me riding around on my green V. I also have a gym its parked outside of on Portage Trail. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hows it going im gettin mine from the 8 also hope i can get the deal done today although the boss is still not to thrilled i may be sleeping in the garage!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
man am i hooked on the v i ride a suzuki c50 boulavard after ridin a v i realized im not a cruzzer guy. i had some heated words with the boss tonight but i cried long enough and she had enough and gave me the go a head to buy a new 2009 blue v left over she is still not happy but im stoked!!!!!
My general manager rides a C50T but i got here that first so there was no argument on getting the V. My problem is that i nearly killed my self on the C50 as i forget its not a v and have scraped the running boards very hard around a tight bend sending me to the opposite side of the road just missing a truck/trailor. Not meaning to upset cruiser rider's or my freinds who have harleys worth 4 times my V and have enough chrome to blind the sun, i get off my horse with a smile to blind the sun:goodluck:hope you do not have to sleep in garage long as its worth it:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
man you are lucky to have a boss that likes to ride mine wants nothig to do with 2 wheels
Its pretty cool as we have alot of fun as a couple on away trips or just short days rides to go somwhere for a coffee but her first love is still riding a real horse.:cheers: It would make it better if your wife come around to the way of the force i mean the way of the V:goodidea:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish i could get her to go with me but i think he!! would freeze over first she just has no use for a bike i cant imagine not having 2 wheels under me

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
you may have to work smarter not harder, maybe if you take her shopping i know that sound like extreme measures but maybe going to the mall on the bike. Cheers from Phil or you may call me DR Phil :joke: but may be a :goodidea: :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im now convinced that this might be the best all around bike on mother earth i would say some bikes could do 1 or 2 things good but the v does everything oh so good!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts