Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of research, I went out this morning and pulled the trigger - I bought an '09 V in Candy Lime Green! The plan almost went off the tracks when I spotted a Pearl White Multistrada 1100S in the showroom. One quick look at the price tag brought me right back to the Versys, however. ;-)

I pick the thing up on Wednesday afternoon. I'm pretty sure my particular bike is still in the crate in the dealer's store room.

Looking forward to the ride home...:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congratulations on the Versys! I have had mine a little over a week, and could not be happier! It is a fun bike! Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats on the bike. I have had my V a year now and have been having a lot of fun with it. If you are ever heading over to NE PA (I am about 45 mins north of Philadelphia) drop me a line and we could go out for a ride. So far I have not seen one other Versys in the area.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I used to live in PA, moved in January. I went to PSU so I know State College well. I lived just west of the Poconos. So I was probably 45min to an hour north of you rider4C. If I'm visiting the 'rents on the V I'd be open to taking a ride to meet up with some fellow Versysateers. Um, yeah I've been drinking tonight, don't mind me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I live about 20 miles north of Allentown and have not seen any Versys around. If you get into the area, I would be most inclined to take a ride as well. I'm at the "foothills of the Poconos"!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts