Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I recently purchased a used 2009 versys as my primary commuter and have begun the farkleing process. Im coming from a 2011 concours 14 that I took all over the country and am very happy with the versys so far. Looking forward to fixing the bars (too much sweep) and getting my new terry adcock seat. On a side note, does anyone know of any good places to watch MOTOGP in the austin area?

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! I'm new to the forum. Living in Round Rock a short ride away from Austin. Just picked my '12 up last weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually work in round rock! As soon as I get my seat back, Ill be riding to work again. Have you done 1431 yet?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi guys, I recently purchased a used 2009 versys as my primary commuter and have begun the farkleing process. Im coming from a 2011 concours 14 that I took all over the country and am very happy with the versys so far. Looking forward to fixing the bars (too much sweep) and getting my new terry adcock seat. On a side note, does anyone know of any good places to watch MOTOGP in the austin area?
Welcome, from another Austinite!

For MotoGP, I usually just do the videopass thingy and watch the races on my schedule. Just watched the Moto2 Italian GP today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, i wish i could sign up for the pass, but i live in the boonies with no internet. I had speed channel for a while, but recently canceled my satelite subscription. Currently i just read about the races afterwards when im at work and go to a bar when the races are scheduled to be on at the right times.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, friends of mine are currently in Austin at moment on a big overseas trip, they sending photos and saying its a busy place. My friend is a bit of a chuck Norris nut but I always tell him jack Bauer will eat chuck for lunch.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Austin area riders should get together some Sunday for a ride out to marble falls or even as far as Bandera sometime. We shouldn't be wasting the hill country roads!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts