Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Mexico

Hello everyone,

Im the owner of a versys x 300 registering in the hopes of gettting the most out of my bike.
Im from Mexico.

2 fun facts for you:
1.- KDM (Kawasaki de Mexico) doesnt carry Kawasaki oils or filters (only a few), they actually put Motul and FRAM on my first service.
2.- They give you a paper that says that in order to get warranty if anything goes wrong , everything from services to repairs need to be done there.

Regards.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I took my 1970 Dodge Polara convertible down to the Baha in the 90s and it stayed there even though I couldn't import a V8, a small technicality. Mexican mechanics are amazing at improvising,could fix anything on that car despite never having a repair manual . Even if I had one,it would of been in English anyways.That said,this is the 21st century, all the info is on line.Problem is getting the proper parts, and in a timely fashion!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took my 1970 Dodge Polara convertible down to the Baha in the 90s and it stayed there even though I couldn't import a V8, a small technicality. Mexican mechanics are amazing at improvising,could fix anything on that car despite never having a repair manual . Even if I had one,it would of been in English anyways.That said,this is the 21st century, all the info is on line.Problem is getting the proper parts, and in a timely fashion!
Thanks everyone, ive been wanting to make the trip to baja for quite sometime now, hope can do it in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts