Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Just picked up my 2008 Versys about three weeks ago. Already put about 800 km on it. I just love this machine. Last weekend I took a 600 km trip through the Rocky Mountains to Lake Louise (It rained the whole time). The bike handled great,...I did get the low gel seat and I had no trouble with comfort during the ride. I've also got the GIVI hard side bags and tall windscren on order...should be getting here by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone that have been posting info on accessories ...I'm looking forward to getting a good pair of hand guards but I haven't decided what type to get yet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the group Dunny! How was riding in the rain with the stock tires. I keep reading that they are not very good in wet conditions. Haven't taken mine out in the wet weather yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The roads were in good shape...there was no pooling of the water. So I'm not sure how well they channel water away...although my buddy was on a suzuki m109 and said he felt some loss of traction at one point. In short I guess I'd have to say the stock tires gave me no problems in the rain. (although I was't riding too agressive)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts