Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I waved I was the guy on the bike intersecting Los Rios. I gave you the thumbs up as you passed. I have not seen you around I live right off of Los rios.

Todd

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow really :huh: You have been on here less than 30 days, and have 13 post, and you are trying to tell people where to post :badidea:

Get a Life!!!!:goodluck:

Todd
Ummm actually I was trying to help you locate the guy by showing you the thread. Figured if he was looking for you too then he would check there first.

And I didn't know there was a time or post quota. What is it exactly so that I can know for future reference?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't think he was trying to be a dick, just showing that there is a dedicated thread to meeting or discussing other Versys riders...can't we all just play nice?
:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think he was trying to be a dick, just showing that there is a dedicated thread to meeting or discussing other Versys riders...can't we all just play nice?
:cheers:
I don't really look at the right corner where it lists members number of posts or time on the forum. Just thought he might find that thread useful. I guess he knew about it since he's been here since 2008.

Thanks surefire :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts