Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the May long weekend up here in BC I left early Friday morning and headed to the interior of the province. Vernon was my overall destination, and we have several choices for routes to get there. The first choice is Highway 1, which while scenic, is the farthest out of my way and so gets knocked off the list. The other choice is the Coquihalla (5) which is a high speed, get 'er done corridor... No thanks on a bike... And lastly Highway 3, the Crowsnest pass. This highway is in my opinion the best combination of high speed, incredible views, and twisties.

Earlier in the day I had passed through Princeton, that was previously the furthest I had gone on the Crowsnest pass, today I was going through to Keremeos, and then turning north onto 3A, and then turning off of THAT highway on to Green Mountain Road. I knew within a few twists this was going to be a fun ride, and I was not disappointed by anything: The weather, the road, the scenery, and not to mention the reason we're all here in the first place, the lovely Versys 650!

Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
IF you're OK w/ dirt roads, next time turn N onto the Corkscrew just E of Hedley. It takes you up to the top, then along to Apex Mtn, and paved from there down to 97.

:thumb: - :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts