Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great day for ride here in Nova Scotia today so I took my new V out for a spin this afternoon. I put another 150Kms on it today. Great bike! :yeahsmile:

Here are a couple of pics of the V while taking a break.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey twowheels, thanks for the welcome. Other than mine, I have only seen one so far this year and that was at the Tim's in Enfield. Then again I haven't done much riding in and around the city yet this year. I'm sure they are out there though.......

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Hey twowheels, thanks for the welcome. Other than mine, I have only seen one so far this year and that was at the Tim's in Enfield. Then again I haven't done much riding in and around the city yet this year. I'm sure they are out there though.......
I'll keep an eye out for your bike. If you see a red one with KMW stickers it's mine.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for your bike. If you see a red one with KMW stickers it's mine.
KTM stickers; that's great. When people look at mine (with the Kawasaki decal in plain sight) and ask what it is, I tell them it's a Linguini 650. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
do me a big favor & explain how you get on & off with that tall saddle bag.
I recently got a saddle bag & I have very hard time to mount & dismount, I am ridiculous at some gas station trying to get on, etc.
Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Het, come on! Springtime in Nova Scotia and all we get are parking lot pics? Get back out there next weekend fella and take some pics with some lupins or some coastline in the frame! :cheers: and :welcome:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey miguelito, will do. I will take some "prettier" pics next time I am out :)

razteo: I am really tall so I can swing my leg right over it....lol....just kidding. :D To dismount I just stand on the footpegs and bring my foot over the seat and step off the bike on the low side. To mount I just do the opposite, stand on the footpeg on the low side and step over the seat. (The bike has to be on the side stand of course.)

That bag doesnt belong on my V. I bought it for my vmax but took it off before I sold it. I had it on there that day because I have yet to get the proper bags/panniers for my V and had nothing else to put my jacket liner in. I have only had the V for 3 days as of today :clap:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome from Northern Nova Scotia! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
razteo: I am really tall so I can swing my leg right over it....lol....just kidding. :D To dismount I just stand on the footpegs and bring my foot over the seat and step off the bike on the low side. To mount I just do the opposite, stand on the footpeg on the low side and step over the seat. (The bike has to be on the side stand of course.)
Thanks, is probably the only way.
I just don't like to do all that aerobic with the bike sitting on the side stand, especially on not level or smooth side road that I'm always on...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts