Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a DL 1000 for four years now and really love the bike but the winds of change have blown and I am ready to move to something more agile powerful and fun. Everthing about the Versys 1000 seems to fit what I am looking for including comfort for a bigger guy with long legs. I have an opportunity to buy a new 2012 for 10,000 from a lower mainland dealer. They said asking price for last years model was 13,700 and are blowing the last couple out. At a savings of almost 4k seems like a screaming deal! Even though the 13's are going for 13,300 I think he said. Any feedback would be great!:goodidea:

·
Super Moderator
16,057 Posts
I'd jump all over it....

·
Registered
538 Posts
If a 1000cc is what you want...jump all over that thing! Didn't realize there were anymore of those left. Is that Burnaby Kawasaki? They were sold out....must have gotten more?

·
Registered
612 Posts
If a 1000cc is what you want...jump all over that thing! Didn't realize there were anymore of those left. Is that Burnaby Kawasaki? They were sold out....must have gotten more?
Burnaby Kawi still has them on Craigslist and I know they have sold some so must have found more. I would be all over that deal.
Of course they dug those up somewhere after I bought my 2013. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts