Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across this guys channel. He has lots of great techniques he teaches...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Best lifting techniques I've seen. Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark that one and pass it on. If enough riders learn those techniques I can stand back and watch them lift my bike if (when) it ends up sideways.

I can hear it now: "Wait! Don't strain yourself, I know the best way to do this!"
Perfect.

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best lifting techniques I've seen. Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark that one and pass it on. If enough riders learn those techniques I can stand back and watch them lift my bike if (when) it ends up sideways.

I can hear it now: "Wait! Don't strain yourself, I know the best way to do this!"
Perfect.

While your bikes on the ground you can just look at the group and yell" Hey Where's My Monkey"

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Video....Now he's just showing off...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Glad you guys like the MOTOTREK videos! I'm the producer. I spent a good portion of 2017 following behind Bret on my Versys 650 loaded down with cameras and camping gear :)

It's a lot of work putting some of the episodes together on my own, especially since I usually publish them just a day or two after we shoot them, but it's been a lot of fun and a real learning experience. Bret's full of ideas and fun to hang out with.

Our YouTube audience has grown quickly in the last couple of months and we're committed to making even cooler episodes in 2018.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
Stuck Thread

Glad you guys like the MOTOTREK videos! I'm the producer. I spent a good portion of 2017 following behind Bret on my Versys 650 loaded down with cameras and camping gear :)

It's a lot of work putting some of the episodes together on my own, especially since I usually publish them just a day or two after we shoot them, but it's been a lot of fun and a real learning experience. Bret's full of ideas and fun to hang out with.

Our YouTube audience has grown quickly in the last couple of months and we're committed to making even cooler episodes in 2018.
After a very brief view, I felt this thread warranted being stuck. Keep up the good work, this forum is about sharing knowledge.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts