Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Does anyone know how to get the Versys gps mount that used to be available from the www.twistedthrottle.com. It's my understanding that Kawasaki bought the rights to sell the mount but my dealer does not have a part #. Any help out there would be appreciated? Trying to mount my zumo.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi Jerry,

Here is a GPS holder made by Speedy, who is a member here. Very nice mount that complements the bike well and a lot less expensive than the kawi one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Did you get your Speedy gps mount already? Looks good. I just received a notice that mine is on the way.

-Alan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the options, but still looking for some way to get ahold of of kawasaki mount, any idea's? My dealers parts department was clueless.

·
Registered
167 Posts
+1 on Speedy's GPS mount. I know you are looking for the Kawasaki piece, but Speedy's mount is more elegant, functional, and more important, less expensive than the Kawasaki unit.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Speedy's mount is awesome! Got mine today and was done with the install in about 45 minutes, which was mostly making sure I had it marked correctly for the GPS bracket mount holes. This thing is rock solid and in a perfect spot. I was looking for the SW-Motech unit that mounts to the handlebars, but this one is in a much better place. The workmanship is great.

Now I can use the GPS speedo instead of the wacky Kawi speedo.

Thanks Speedy! You do awesome work!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Speedy's mount is awesome! Got mine today and was done with the install in about 45 minutes, which was mostly making sure I had it marked correctly for the GPS bracket mount holes. This thing is rock solid and in a perfect spot. I was looking for the SW-Motech unit that mounts to the handlebars, but this one is in a much better place. The workmanship is great.

Now I can use the GPS speedo instead of the wacky Kawi speedo.

Thanks Speedy! You do awesome work!
+1 on Speedy's mount...fantastic work and a cinch to put on. :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.