Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,188 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Exactly what Weljo says above. I think the ram ball for motorcycles comes with 3 different length bolts (don't quote me, it has been a while). Then I got a 6" extension arm and used the GPS mount I already had for its previous use in the car. I will try to get a picture later. The long extension allows me to push it far to one side and still read it without blocking the V's dash board.

·
Premium Member
16,188 Posts
Exactly what Weljo says above. I think the ram ball for motorcycles comes with 3 different length bolts (don't quote me, it has been a while). Then I got a 6" extension arm and used the GPS mount I already had for its previous use in the car. I will try to get a picture later. The long extension allows me to push it far to one side and still read it without blocking the V's dash board.

Yes the kit i posted comes with 3 different length M8 Bolts...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't have any pictures. But I bent some 1/8" aluminum flat stock to match the holes for the windscreen. To that, I mounted a 4 screw Ram mount ball with a clamp tube. It got the GPS above and out of the way of the instruments. It worked very well and the GPS was protected.
Randy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts