Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks,

I have been looking for a new " dirty " sounding E.can for some time, it seems harder here in Sweden as i dont talk much of the local lingo, to get hold of Mods.

A salesman at the dealership has finally recieved a GPR - model GPE can, actually intended for the ER6. It seems it would fit the V perfectly but i wanted some Pro input from you guys please.

I managed to find a Vid on youtub.com. Please take a look and feedback if possible. Or perhaps one of you have this can fitted ?

The price btw is in the region of around $400.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT6KjoWXLIE&feature=related

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have ordered one and this afternoon got a mail that it is in he will send it and will arive in 4/5 days i also bought it after hearing it on youtube priced at 329,95 for aluminium with plastic endcap

·
Registered
61 Posts
the exhaust is in and i will try to put it on this week along with some other bits will see if there is a diference checkt the dealer he thinks it needs no extra changes to fuel mixure

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the exhaust is in and i will try to put it on this week along with some other bits will see if there is a diference checkt the dealer he thinks it needs no extra changes to fuel mixure
Nice! The inside info would be very handy, post some pics if you can, even a Vid if your up for it! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
i managed to find some time to mount the exhaust and if your looking for a mean sound this is it for me it is to loud after couple of 100km i decided to sell it on if your interested wil post some pics. there are sound clips on youtube from er6 with the can i dont have a vidcam so not possible for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts