Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my "V" back today after one month of deprivation. I got hit from behind by a car, fell on the left side. 1500$ damage in scratches. Some parts where back order and lost many nice riding days :(

Anyway, the bike looks like a new one and still few riding days ahead :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Glad that you were not hurt. I think one month from accident to getting it back isn't to bad for a motorcycle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Glad you got it back !! Let me guess they didnt seeeeee you ??? Hope that never happens to me or i would probably end up in prison from kickin the cra% outa someone i may be old but im still ready to rumble.......Ride safe, Bulldozer

·
Registered
208 Posts
Glad you and the bike are still in one piece. Too bad about the expense.

With so many people not paying attention, and talking on their cell phones, I'm most concerned about getting whacked from behind when stopped. I check my mirrors like crazy, and always have a escape path.

I often wondered how I'd feel about getting back on the bike if I'm unfortunate enough to get hit. What are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
WAY TO GO THERE "BURNTSTAR":clap:
Welcome back to the road less traveled.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
WOOOO-WHOOOO!!!!!!!
He's back in the saddle againnnnnnn...He's BACK!!!!!!!!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I often wondered how I'd feel about getting back on the bike if I'm unfortunate enough to get hit. What are your thoughts on this?
Believe it or not, it is the third time that it happens to me. Twice on my previous bike: V-Star (that finally caugh fire while riding R.I.P.) and now on the "V".

So, as I have never been injured, it is always good to get back on the bike, but now, I fear the next time something happen :eek:.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you got it back !! Let me guess they didnt seeeeee you ??? Hope that never happens to me or i would probably end up in prison from kickin the cra% outa someone i may be old but im still ready to rumble.......Ride safe, Bulldozer
ROFL :):):):)
Thx dude!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's why when I'm at a stoplight I've always got an escape route and the bike is pointed at it. My focus is on my mirrors and the bike stays in gear until there are at least two shields... errr cages behind me. I assume these were fairly low speed accidents? Welcome back to two wheels, now enjoy winter :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Glad to hear you got your Versys back!
Three times??.... where do you live so I can make sure I don't pass thru and stop :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts