Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My peg lowering kit from Speedy at Moto Werk arrived today.

Very fast service!!!!

These are very easy to install, fit perfectly.

They do exactly what speedy says they do, lowered my pegs by 1/14 inches, stayed level, and best of all, they don't move your foot forward so you don't lose any space between your foot and the shifter like you do with some other peg lowers.

I tried other lowers on my C-14, and because they move your foot closer to the shift lever, they change the geometry or something, but you just can't shift easily with them. I took them off. That is the BEST part of these lowers, they don't change the distance between foot and lever!!!!

I only had to move my brake lever and shift lever down by maybe 3/8th's inch is all.

I have the Corbin seat on my bike, so I lost a little height with that. These lowers feel great, I can tell a big difference in the bend of my knee.

If you have been waiting to see how these work, don't wait any longer, these are the best ones out there IMO.

I didn't check to see if these are maybe interchangeable with the C-14, I will look at that tomorrow. If they aren't, Speedy better be making a set that will fit the new Connie, I want a set for that bike also.

I started a new thread, because I didn't want my satisfaction with this product to get lost in an old thread.

Any way Speedy gets a ten thumbs up from me.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
+1 on these.

An old thread/post here. It's linked from the motowerks site for their versys accessories.

Installed last night, super easy, work great, really opens up my sitting stance. Love these things.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Here they are with Concours 14 pegs on my versys.

IMG_0768 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
111 Posts
I installed these on my Versys a couple of days ago. I like em. My old tore up knees appreciate the extra room. I didn't have to adjust the brake pedal down. It was too low before and is perfect now. Shifter required moderate adjustment but was very easy. Money well spent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts