Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Random clips on the way up to Laguna Seca a couple weeks ago. If it doesn't play after hitting the "Play" button, just click a couple times at the beginning of the playbar at the bottom and it'll start...Not sure why it does that!

http://vimeo.com/13813800

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
:thumb: You were still maintaining considerable speed on dirt road, what tires are you using.

Nice video and many thanks for sharing.

:cheers:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Does anyone else have any video or pictures from a GoPro camera to share? I just ordered one and am currious.
Tenover- do you ever mount the camera straight to the bike? If so where?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not mounted it to the bike. I temporarily put some mounts on the windshield, upper right fairing and fender with the bike on, before the trip, and it just seemed like it was vibrating too much.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have some vids with a GoPro mounted to the front of my FJR1300. Just look at my signature in this post and the link will take you there. The GoPro is a great little camera and being waterproof makes it great for bad weather vids (see Stormy Ride). The Stormy Ride was taken from the front of a Buell Blast which vibrates like crazy until she gets up to speed, then smooths out. Important to find a good, vibration free, mounting point on the bike. Some are using Helmet mount but I like to go with windshield.
Hope you enjoy the vids!

·
Registered
107 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts