1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Tires must be pretty cheap where you are! Neat videos, tho'. Suggest you might want to get your tire wet FIRST, like the drag-racers do, to reduce any traction that might cause you to launch or wheelie. :badidea:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires must be pretty cheap where you are! Neat videos, tho'. Suggest you might want to get your tire wet FIRST, like the drag-racers do, to reduce any traction that might cause you to launch or wheelie. :badidea:
Drag racing is my weekend hobby. What you didn't see is on the second burnout, I did "launch" and kill the engine. That part got edited out. You can see I back up over a little burnout mark.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pirelli Angels...

Drag racing is my weekend hobby. What you didn't see is on the second burnout, I did "launch" and kill the engine. That part got edited out. You can see I back up over a little burnout mark.
Hey Motopsycho, your post in the technical discussion #14...abnormal tire wear has me wondering :confused: You said... "Do not use Pirelli Angels. Just a warning. 2200 miles is all I got out of them...and they are @ssholes about warranty or replacement...They claim I was too aggressive with the bike...their exact words...Over the phone...Couldn't believe it." Your Go Pro vids are ...well...you know...:huh:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Motopsycho, your post in the technical discussion #14...abnormal tire wear has me wondering :confused: You said... "Do not use Pirelli Angels. Just a warning. 2200 miles is all I got out of them...and they are @ssholes about warranty or replacement...They claim I was too aggressive with the bike...their exact words...Over the phone...Couldn't believe it." Your Go Pro vids are ...well...you know...:huh:
This is the first burnout I've done with this bike. The Pirelli's were put on before a long trip, and rode about a hundred miles after I got back from the trip. I'm not that stupid that I would do burnouts then complain about how long a tire lasts. Give me a break here dude.

·
Registered
231 Posts
:grinangel: I never do that ... :grinangel: ... Motopsycho, maybe you should have taken a stroll with your camera through the pansies ... Coulda got a better approval anyways ... :devil: ... Like they never did burnouts eh?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:grinangel: I never do that ... :grinangel: ... Motopsycho, maybe you should have taken a stroll with your camera through the pansies ... Coulda got a better approval anyways ... :devil: ... Like they never did burnouts eh?
I'm just amazed anybody pays that much attention that they would have caught that. Anyway, general community approval is just something that Harley Davidson riders strive for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts