Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
lol how long did it take you to find this? or did you just see the google car?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Me Too!

Ut oh, man I hope this does not make me part of the "Me too" movement...Yikes!

Joking aside me and a riding buddy were enjoying a winter ride a couple of years ago when I see this small car up ahead with a camera on a pole on top. I recognized it right away and started to laugh, thinking his o'l brownie snap shooter is gonna capture us as we blow by. And of course he did.

Here is the photographic evidence your honor.

I am rider number one giving Mr. Google my patented 2 hand salute...Lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Of course there would be a Tim Hortons in the background...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Reactions: weljo2001

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Me Too!

Ut oh, man I hope this does not make me part of the "Me too" movement...Yikes!

Joking aside me and a riding buddy were enjoying a winter ride a couple of years ago when I see this small car up ahead with a camera on a pole on top. I recognized it right away and started to laugh, thinking his o'l brownie snap shooter is gonna capture us as we blow by. And of course he did.

Here is the photographic evidence your honor.

I am rider number one giving Mr. Google my patented 2 hand salute...Lol.
Passing zones look different where you ride. Everyone tells me that California is like living in a different country.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Kitchener Ontario

isnt there one on every street in canuckistan?
Where I live, there are 3 all within walking distance, add 1 KM and there are an additional 6 more, add 4 KM and there are Esso gas stations with Timies and a additional 12 more including Tim's at our 2 major Hospitals. So if you are in a accident on your bike:surprise:, no worries, Tim's will be there for you:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
19,587 Posts
isnt there one on every street in canuckistan?
On my FIRST ride to Alaska (Bandit 1200S) back in '04, my buddy out of Arkansas wanted to try a "Tims" so we stopped at one in Whitecourt in Alberta, a LONG-G-G line of cars and pick-ups to the drive-thru window, so I led Joe to parking, we walked in, had our 'snack' then back outside, remounted, then driving out noticed that the line was STILL long, and we could see some of the same vehicles waiting, as we 'hit the Alcan' and continued N....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts