Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word that my next door neighbor back in BC died from an extremely rare disease. 42 years old. Rode a BMW cruiser, but still a VERY good guy!
Nice fellow - Godspeed old friend!

:sorry:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Always sad news to here somone you know has died, in recent years have had some people close to me at work die very suddenly of cancer and it makes you reflect and try not to sweat the small stuff and appreciate what you got and enjoy every breath.

Just a couple of Km's down the road from me during this holiday weekend a young pregant mother was killed in a road accident and her two childeren taken to hospital as well as her husband and she was nearly full term.

·
Registered
612 Posts
That is exactly why my wife and I believe in "do it now while you can". I hear of way too many people in their 40's 50's and 60's dying from cancer or heart attacks.
I don't want to leave anything on the table or regret not doing something when we had the chance.
Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Just got word that my next door neighbor back in BC died from an extremely rare disease. 42 years old. Rode a BMW cruiser, but still a VERY good guy!
Nice fellow - Godspeed old friend!

:sorry:
Sad news Fasteddie ...

Their's a rare form of lucemia, very virulent, that attack men in their late 30 early 40, was it it ?

LOP

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sad news Fasteddie ...

Their's a rare form of lucemia, very virulent, that attack men in their late 30 early 40, was it it ?

LOP
His lady said what it was when she phoned, but all I can remember is it has two words, and involved way too much protein in his blood, and that it is extremely rare, THANK GOD!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts