Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed up getting drenched in my so called warerproof gear and having to wressal
with a one piece all over plastic condom.

Looking at waxed jackets and leggings I know these are old hat but can anyone recomend them.

I have had a comment before saying they are minging leaving greasey marks on everthing they come in contact with???:feedback:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Have you tried Frog Togs? I have a set and they work pretty well. Are you looking for a waterproof riding suit or just something to keep you dry in your existing riding gear?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have a FirstGear TPG jacket and HT II pants for cool, cold and wet riding. The stuff is 100% waterproof even in all day pouring rain and is comfortable in temps from the 20's (with a heated jacket) all the way to the low 60's.

For boots, I wear Vendramini Marathon Steels which are also 100% waterproof.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
remember I live in the UK
Looking for every day commuting and fun for hot cold and heavy rain protection.
Maybee i'm asking for too much

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
Fed up getting drenched in my so called warerproof gear and having to wressal
with a one piece all over plastic condom.

Looking at waxed jackets and leggings I know these are old hat but can anyone recomend them.

I have had a comment before saying they are minging leaving greasey marks on everthing they come in contact with???:feedback:
I use Dragon Rider 2 pcs suit. The jacket is mesh with inner linear and the pants is waterproof inner linear.
We ride in tropical whether so there is no sure dry run and you are sure to get wet sometimes during a ride.
If I chose a full waterproof jacket or pants than the heat will kill me and if I take a mesh type the the rain will drench me, so we balance it by having a rain coat. sometime during heavy downpour we use both or on light rain than the top alone.

Look for some light 2 pcs rain suit and they are some cheap one for you to get a feel of it.
:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts