Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sidi is replacing the Doha's after about a decade. I bought a pair in 2010 and loved them very comfortable and i used them like sneakers when i was off the bike. (not waterproof) finally after about 6 years i replaced them with some waterproof TCX's that i liked replaced those after 2 years with another set of TCX which are okay but out of the 3 my least favorite so go an e-mail about the Doha's for $115.00 so just ordered a pair ............Sidi Doha Boots :: MotorcycleGear.com

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I wore out my Dohas which were my go to hot weather and city commuting boots. The uppers are fine but the left sole wore through. The sole is actually hollow and filled with air. Replaced them with a pair of Doc Martins which seem to offer a similar level of protection although less dexterity on brake pedal and shift lever.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wore out my Dohas which were my go to hot weather and city commuting boots. The uppers are fine but the left sole wore through. The sole is actually hollow and filled with air. Replaced them with a pair of Doc Martins which seem to offer a similar level of protection although less dexterity on brake pedal and shift lever.
I got nowhere near wearing out the soles. One of the main things i liked about the shoes were the soles gripped like glue and were stiff enough if you rode standing on the pegs...

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts