Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone my name is Tony i am from Cape Town south africa.....just got the versys yesterday .....and its gona be a whole lot of fun....happy to be here......my other intrests are photography and aviation

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the group,

I guess that with a Versys and photography as an interest, we will be seing some pictures of your rides in South Afrika!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great to have you with us, Tony!

I'm a photographer, too, but one with a couple of unique specialties. I have a very large set of snapshots of my left ear, as taken by my cell phone's camera when I'm fumbling around looking for the buttons that will enable me to answer a call and adjust the earpiece's volume. I also have several albums of vacation photos that include group pictures of people framed so that either their heads or their feet are cut off. I think I would actually be much better off with a phone made out of two tin cans and a very long piece of string . . . and a camera made out of a carboard box with a pinhole on one side!!! :)

Perhaps you'll be able to give all of us some tips about how to best photograph the Versys for our print albums and digital frames!

Kevin McClearey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts