Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been restricted (banned) from driving for six months...medical issues. I've got three bikes. I took two apart so they are at least in some state of transition. But, the Versys is perfectly ready to go...just barely broken-in and calling to me. I bought it bacause I wanted to have one bike I could depend on not to need constant Mods or repair. Now I can't ride. I did some slight mods...factory bags, Multi-V screen, Mushrooms, Bigfoot. So now What? I'm tired of Judge Judy.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I've been restricted (banned) from driving for six months...medical issues. I've got three bikes. I took two apart so they are at least in some state of transition. But, the Versys is perfectly ready to go...just barely broken-in and calling to me. I bought it bacause I wanted to have one bike I could depend on not to need constant Mods or repair. Now I can't ride. I did some slight mods...factory bags, Multi-V screen, Mushrooms, Bigfoot. So now What? I'm tired of Judge Judy.
:funnypost:

Heck, come on over & start working on my bike! You can change the oil, wash it, air up the tires...

:D

I guess you can entertain us here on the forum! Try & catch up to my post count. Start a thread explaining why Walmart is the new anti-christ (from another thread, long story...).

:type:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Walmart!

:D

Sears, actually. It was a toss up between Sears & Best Buy. Sears had better financing, 2 years @ zero percent interest. Best Buy was only 18 months. I have enough in my TV fund to pay a good portion of it off. Long story short, I was saving up for a less expensive TV, when this LED vixen caught my eye. I try not to charge things, but every now & then the flesh gets weak...

:eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
If wal-mart is the anti-Christ....which could be true....then the mall of America must be hell. Go firure ....with those minesota winters they could use a HOT SPOT destination. lol!:grinangel:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts