Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
At $10 per pair, if they don't last long at least you're not out a bundle. I suppose if the adhesive doesn't hold well you could always staple them on. :grin2:

Then again, that might be a bit painful. Never mind.

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
At $10 per pair, if they don't last long at least you're not out a bundle. I suppose if the adhesive doesn't hold well you could always staple them on. :grin2:

Then again, that might be a bit painful. Never mind.
:funnypost:

·
Registered
143 Posts
In my case, a pair of Fox MX gloves, stuck for a few rides, but they worked poorly on the touch screen. One of the problems with the tacts was they didn't stay stuck on the tips - which is what actually touches the screen, so I crazy glued it on. Stuck fine, but still didn't work very well. Ended up buying Astars smx gloves (about $50) and they have worked very well for me, and have a relatively 'fine point' of contact, unlike the large contact patch of the tacts. They also have contact on more than just one finger - I think both hand index and thumbs. The only problem is they're a summer glove, no heated grips yet.

Personally, not a big investment, but add glue and consider cutting down the size of the contact point for better results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts