Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in case you are interested....Last week I ordered the monokey top case mount and PLX side case mounts for a set of Givi luggage I already had. The top case mounts are back ordered till late June. Dang.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Hooligan I have the same problem with my givi baggs. I ordered top box and side cases when I bought the bike.Dealer told me back order 2 weeks. That was the end of May. I called wed they told me back ordered end of July now. WHATS UP!!!!!!! with that.So I bought a cortech tail bag to get me by till my givi"s come in

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Graham,
Which model top case did you order? Which side cases do you have?

Cheers,
Colin
I have a set of PLX side cases and a V46 Monokey top case. They had the PLX mounts but not the top case mount.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Hooligan I have the same problem with my givi baggs. I ordered top box and side cases when I bought the bike.Dealer told me back order 2 weeks. That was the end of May. I called wed they told me back ordered end of July now. WHATS UP!!!!!!! with that.So I bought a cortech tail bag to get me by till my givi"s come in
I already have the cases, just can't get the top case mount...Givi makes good stuff, but this is the 3rd bike that has had a back order issue.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check with twistedthrottle.com I had my Givi top rack in a week, your mileage may vary though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the SW Motech top rack from Twisted Throttle, it took them about three weeks to get it to me (it was apparently back ordered). I really like it, easy installation and really fits with the bike.

Added a Givi top box, included plate mounted to rack plate.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered a top rack from sporttour.com a little over a week ago and just got an email saying that the rack was backordered until the end of June, as well!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Im sticking to a back pack for now, But it does a number on my back after about an hour.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i ordered my GIVI V46 top case from sporttour.com free shipping but back ordered as well. It seems to be a popular model amongst the V owners. Cheers!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts