Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My '18 Versys 650 and I have parted ways, and I’ve found favor with my new Berlin Beauty. Some of my final moments with “Merlin” was stripping it of most of the bolt-on accessories, and trying to let it keep its dignity while it shivered cold and scared without the clothes it grew accustomed to :(

Unless otherwise noted, all items for sale in this thread...
  1. Will be compatible with ‘15-’21 Versys 650 only.
  2. Have around 7k miles of usage but were never dropped or damaged
  3. Have all manuals and original hardware included. I checked.
  4. Are still within reach if you require additional photos.
Please Note:
  • I will strikethough the description if/when an item is sold.
  • All sales are final. No returns.
  • All prices include shipping to the US.
  • Please use PayPal Good and Services to complete the transaction

With that out of the way, thank you for your interest and let's get started!

Givi M7 Monokey Adaptor Plate $35 (Requires top rack/rails) SOLD - 16 September 2021

Givi SR4114 Rear Rack - $20. Requires the addition of a Monolock or Monokey Adaptor Plate SOLD 17 September, 2021

Givi PLX4114 Sidecase Rack - $130.00. For Givi V35/V37 Sides only. *Requires SR4114 OR 4114KIT for installation. Normal scuffs from usage shown in close-up.

Givi V37 Panniers - $300.00 Near perfect condition. One of which may smell like fish bait...It comes with 6 Keys and an extra key matched tumbler for a top box.

Givi XS320 15 Liter Tank Bag - $100.00 Requires Bike-Specific Givi Tanklock Tank Ring. Comes with a Map holder and rain cover. (Also compatible with ‘16+ Africa Twins). $110.00 and I’ll throw in the required Tank Ring (BF26 for ‘15-21 Versys 650)

Givi BF26 Tank Ring - $15.00 Comes with Three screws needed to install on ‘15-’21 Versys 650.

R&G Racing Micro LED Turn Signals (RG374BK) $40.00 New, never used and unopened.

MRA VarioTouring Windscreen (Smoke Grey) - $145.00. Single greatest ergonomic change I made. Purchased and installed a week before it right before I decided to upgrade the bike, but this made me almost want to keep the Versys. Only has 30 mins of installed use. At 6’4” it smoothed out the buffeting and simulated clean air. Still didn’t put the wind over my helmet, but moved the felt air to the forehead instead of my chin. Installed and used for <50 miles before I traded in my bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Even though I wasn't very active posting in this forum, it proved to be an invaluable resource that I referred to quite often. Thanks to everyone for creating a wonderful place for Verys Owners!

·
Super Moderator
20,641 Posts
Even though I wasn't very active posting in this forum, it proved to be an invaluable resource that I referred to quite often. Thanks to everyone for creating a wonderful place for Verys Owners!
You're STILL a member, so drop by every-now-and-then.

Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts