Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays!

Been reading this forum on an off for the past few years. I'll be taking the Versys plunge around Christmas time. The weather is going to be nice in the Kansas City area all this week. Have a demo ride scheduled for this Friday. :grin2: I will keep you posted.

Rob
Liberty, MO

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome aboard. Rudder Pedals, is it? Well, I would be happy to trade my Versys for your airplane.:grin2:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome. You can download the service manual from the TECH section of this site. You will probably also need to purchase a cheap spool type pit stand and swing arm spools to hold the bike upright for general maintenace tasks. Spools are much cheaper on ebay (8mm for 2015+ bikes and 10mm for earlier models). I would also recommend investing in a set of crash bars unless you can be sure you will never drop the bike on it's side. They'll pay for themselves when this happens.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few weeks ago I had a chance to take the Versys 1000 out for a 10 minute ride. Needless to say...I'm in the negotiation stages. One of the local dealers has a 2016 Kawasaki green with 0 miles.

Right now we are at $11,700.00 that number includes an added gear indicator, LED light bar and a top case carrier plate. I sent the sales rep an email and asked him to throw in a power outlet. They are closed today. We shall see. Regardless, I'll be picking it up the first week of the new year. Merry Christmas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts