Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there know where I can get one of those Gel seats, and are they really worth the money? I really would feel better if I was a little lower to the ground with my feet. I want it to look good too. Not like some crappy after market JC Whitney thing... Thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm 5'8" 170lbs and mine fits me great. The balls of my feet touch when stopped and barely leaning to one side I can be flay footed on one leg. The seat looks good to me, even has vesys embroidered at the p-pad rise. Check the classifieds here or ebay, I've seen them for sell or pony up the ducks and order one. The gel works for me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My Versys is coming Friday and I have purchased the gel seat....I will update you after I try it.
ttfn
muskie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Versys Gel Seat versus Versys Stock Seat

;)
Got my bike with the gel seat installed Friday. Nice seat c/w "Versys" embroidered on the riser. Didn't feel much lower then the stock seat I sat on in the showroom which initially had me thinking "Good thing I got the lower seat or I would not reach the ground".
I tried the stock seat in the garage tonight and I can't tell much of a difference in height, as a matter of fact the stock seat is less wider at it's lowest point.
I will post another update after I ride with the stock seat a bit.

ttfn
muskie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.